All grantees must participate and submit a report for either one of the following campaigns:
- Great American Cleanup of SC - The Great American Cleanup is the nation’s largest organized annual cleanup, beautification and community improvement program. It is held every year during the month of March through May. The Great American Cleanup is a platform for a wide range of initiatives embraced by Keep America Beautiful’s mission, such as: litter pickups, litter prevention education, recycling drives, graffiti removal, beautification and community improvement projects.
- Zero Tolerance for Litter Campaign - PalmettoPride, in partnership with the SC Litter Control Association, promotes a “Zero Tolerance for Litter” campaign every year. The event is designed to encourage all law enforcement agencies to target littering, uncovered loads, and illegal dumping. The campaign also educates the public that littering is a crime with costly penalties. Through combining the resources of state, local, and nonprofit organizations; this operation will be conducted on any 3 days in the month of April throughout the entire state for the sole purpose of improving the quality of life in South Carolina.
Reporting deadlines are as follows:
1. Zero Tolerance for Litter Campaign totals are due no later than May 15.
2. Great American Cleanup totals are due no later than June 15.
3. Mid-year Progress report is due no later than June 30.
4. Final Summary and Expenditures report is due no later than December 31.
All supportive documentation should be included as follows:
- Expense receipts or purchase orders.
- Before and after photos.
- Copies of all related newspaper articles.
- All letters of commendation and other related documents.
Failure to submit required reports or to fulfill your proposed grant obligations shall disqualify the grantee for future grants and allows PalmettoPride the right to request items and/or financial reimbursement of the amount granted.